Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love this!

Image of Bloomsbury Bracelet

This is beautiful, no?

What do you think of this:

Image of Amy Earrings

Yes, I love it too.
These gorgeous beauties, along with many other eye candies come from one of my favorite online stores Nest Pretty Things.
I stumbled upon this fabulous shop when I was browsing papernstitch.com (another something you must fall in love with if you have not already).
There were these earrings.
And I had to have them.
So I ordered them and they should be at my house in 2-7 business days.
I know you're jealous.
But don't be- because you may purchase them at a reasonable price at nestprettythings.com
So, do it.
You'll be glad you did.

Hope you all have a FABULOUS week!

...until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails