Sunday, January 31, 2010

number: always a great gift



So, I happened to stumble upon this incredible company about a year and a half ago:
Compendium, Inc.
They have the BEST stuff! The have the best stuff especially if you are looking for a thoughtful and meaningful gift. The type of gift that the designated person will call you crying on the phone after they get whatever you get them.
I know this because I've sent my mother, father, sister, and friends gifts from them.
*Okay, to be honest, it was just my mom who cried after she got hers...but it does sound pretty dramatic, huh?*
Compendium has in no way asked me to promote their products (as if they would...), I just wanted to throw it out there. They have wonderful books full of inspirational quotes for all occasions as well as journals as well as these pop-out window cards that display a quote when you open them (they're my favorite Compendium product).
Anyway, hope you guys find this company as inspirational as I do!
You may find them at www.live-inspired.com.
Enjoy!

...until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails