Sunday, September 13, 2009

number: a couple housekeeping issues

Hello!
Some of you out there are saying,
"Whew, doggie! Where's that girl gone off to?!"
*That's a little much, huh?*
Sorry, my accent is back- Cooper and I went to visit our family for a week in Atlanta
It was a week full of food, family, and fun- not unlike these times
There will be stories and good times to be had by all in the near future, but for now I just have a couple of things to update you guys on:

1. Update on Cooper's birthday: I got the man his pants. He is happy. I also got him gummy bears- more to come on this later. Also- we are going to go to Cooper's favorite lake spot for a weekend get-a-way in the near future. So, thanks for responding to the poll and all your comments!
2. While I was home my mother tried to convince me that I should read Twilight. We all know how that went over.
3. Some of you have told me, either through your comments here or in person, that even though you have not read Twilight, you have read Harry Potter. Well, friends, gotta say, I have read Harry Potter too. AND I am re-reading them all right now! I'm sure I could make fun of Harry Potter...actually, I know I could...but I just will not! I love it far too much. Side story: As Cooper and I were pulling into our driveway last night he looked back at our 10-month-old boxer puppy who was sleeping soundly and said "You-Know-Who did well on the trip." I swear I thought he was talking about Voldemort. When I told Cooper this he threatened to send me straight to Azkaban with the dementors with the only hope of escape would be to get some advice from Sirius Black and fly away on Buckbeak. I did a little wiggle waggle wand trick. Cooper just looked at me. Then he said, "There's a reason you never got a letter from Hogwarts, Muggle." I glared at him, but cried inside.

Missed you guys! Have a great Monday.

...until next time...

4 comments:

HeltonTexas said...

Glad you guys got to go home. How is Mrs. Keane?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you guys made it there and back safely. I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow at work! And I am very sad for you that you never got your letter....I got mine! :-)

Katie Casey said...

This makes me smile. Hope you and Cooper are doing wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!!
Hilary Y.

Related Posts with Thumbnails