Saturday, November 14, 2009

number: disgusting

Tomorrow I am co-hosting a Pampered Chef Party (yay!).
So, I have been cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, etc. today.
I have to admit, I am exhausted.
But, despite the fact that I am exhausted I just looked into my microwave just to check to see if it needed some cleaning.
This is what I saw:


Yes, disgusting.
I became horrified with the thought of someone opening up my microwave tomorrow and thinking, "Sick, this girl lives in a barn!"
I can't have the judgement placed upon me.
I immediately grabbed the Windex, my cleaner of choice in all situations just like on My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and starting hosing the sucker down.
My microwave is now clean.
So, you can come over whenever you like and look in my microwave.
I dare you.

...until next time...

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Ours looked exactly like that last week. Don't feel bad. I think people are weird if their microwaves are clean. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails