Monday, November 9, 2009

number: YEEEEE!!!!!

I just met The Pioneer Woman
aka
Ree Drummond.
Let's all take a second to go, "YEEEEE!!!!" How excited am I?!
I just have to say, "It was so fun!"
I have linked over to The Pioneer Woman over there ----->

Check out her award-winning blog- yes, award-winning with a dash. You know you've gone big time when you have to use a dash between words to describe your blog.

I have much to say on this, but for now I must say that I am so glad I got to meet the woman who inspired this incredible blog. She truly is the blogging guru. Okay, not really, but she is very nice. I will explain more. Just know that this meeting involves a cookbook, loads of women, and two friends- one of whom I have barely seen since college.

Stick around my fine fellows and fair ladies! There is more to come.

...until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails