Tuesday, August 25, 2009

number: the hubs birthday


This is Cooper.
He is my husband.


His birthday is September 11th.
*I know, I know...*
So, in lieu of the obvious memory that comes to mind I would like to make his birthday extra special this year.
Here's the thing: whenever I ask him what he wants he just tells me,
"I need some new pants for work- that's all I need"
He also says things like,
"I don't want anything, I have you!"
Aaaaannnddd that's sweet.
Really, it's very sweet.
I'm a very lucky girl.
But, selfishly, it definitely does not help me pick out a birthday present for him.

So, I want you guys to help me out with this!
If you look to the right of this post you will see a poll-
And I want you to vote!
*A poll! Just like I promised in my last post! I'm no liar.*
Vote so I know what to do for my hubby!

After all...How can you deny this face?




...until next time...

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I think you should do something for "now & later" like the candy! Like the now could be of course what "every man wants" and the later could be a favorite getaway spot he likes. That's mY vote :)

HeltonTexas said...

I suck at gift giving for Will...the boy has everything I swear. So I feel your pain.
you gotta think out of the box and I know you are good at that!
you could always do the work pants and put something "extra" in the pocket maybe...

Martha said...

Cooper can be so practical, Throw him a curve ... like a trip to Dallas to spend a weekend with Michael and Sarah!

Kimber. said...

Uh....I think pants are great. I mean how can you deny the man pants. He has to wear them and you do have a pretty spiffy knack for shopping. However, let's get serious *yes, in your words* You can't buy the man pants for his bday...that's already in the budget. My vote is Ted Drewes and my other comment is that I can't find the poll *unfortunately for me, I don't have Lindsey's looks, so I have no excuse for my specialness*

PhaedrusInExile said...

If he wants pants get him pants, because nothings worse than having your want go to a need because now all your pants have holes in them. Also if pants are the need and not just the want then if you don't get them for that, he'll have to get them himself, thats not saying you can't do something special with him/for him for his birthday which might be more memorable to him anyways.

Related Posts with Thumbnails