Thursday, August 20, 2009

number: marriage

Disclaimer: This post is about a lot of mushy love stuff. If you are not in the mood or are already feeling queasy *the way I do when I smell green olives* then I suggest you wait a day or two to come back. If you are not feeling that way, read on love birds! This post is for you!

This is Cooper and I on our wedding day.
*typical, so very typical*

This is Cooper and I on our honeymoon
*This was right before we figured out we were on a beach that tourists weren't supposed to go to! Eek!*

I am going to take this time to tell you all how much I love my husband, Cooper.
Cooper is kind.
He is gentle.
He is loving.
He is very, very smart.
He is loyal.
He is very attractive.
He and I share a lot of the same ideas and belief systems.
Cooper is really one of the best people in the world, in my opinion.

I love him! I can't get enough of him! He's so fun!
The last 14 months of my life have been full of fun, learning, growing, and challenges- all beyond my wildest expectations.
We sure do work hard at this marriage.
And we sure do have fun working on it!
*Cooper is currently learning how to kindly, yet effectively, tell me to pick my junk up around the house- he's really good at it! And I, well I am learning how to express myself in a way that doesn't convey that I'm nuts. We still have a ways to go on that one*

I know that in the months and years to come Cooper and I will face some tough stuff...but also some really great stuff. I think that's a guarantee of life...isn't it?
In the meantime, I can't wait to see where this life does take us.
I really did marry one of the greatest men of all time.
I am blessed.

I love you, Cooper.
happy thursday!



...until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails