Sunday, August 23, 2009

number: take that technology!

Well, look around!
Doesn't it just make you want to say, "Hello, Gorgeous!"
*I am fully aware that you are not saying this, but I totally am!"

I fought the law and the law won- but I gotta say that the law put out a pretty decent product.
I have to give a special shout out to three people who helped me get my head out of the sand on changing out my template:
Nathan, Martha and Bern
Just look under my favorites button for both Martha's and Bern's blogs.
So, thank you, thank you, thank you for teaching me how to make my blog look a little bit more...well..."bloggish"

There will be more to come today, so stick around!
We're just gettin' started!

...until next time...


2 comments:

Martha said...

I love your background! Looks so professional...
Your blog is great...I love that you love Cooper so much...that is why I love you...you both are so precious!

HeltonTexas said...

I am glad you found even a little bit of advice in my quick message between diapers, feeding, and oh - more of the same...
If you need anything else about blogging, I can try to help :o) But, take your time and you'll get the hang of it. Mine looked AWFUL for so long!

Related Posts with Thumbnails